Date Posted: 7th August 2018
Position: Part Time Night Shift Carers
Hours: Part time
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Details: This is a great opportunity for an experienced & enthusiastic carer within residential and
Dementia care setting to join a hardworking, caring and passionate team. The ideal
candidate will have a person centred approach to care and will have an empathy with the
needs of older people and understand the importance of treating residents at our care home
with dignity, respect and understanding. You must be flexible and able to work as part of a
team, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
You'll be required to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis - hours &
night shift to be agreed. Driving Licence preferred.
• As our carer under the guidance of a Registered Manager you will be responsible for
the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
• To assist residents with medication and personal care activities such as washing,
personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
• To help the residents with mobility issues and assist in the use of care aids.
• Provide physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social
activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
• Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting
involved in welcoming and training new staff.
• Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by
delivering the very best standards of care.
• NVQ level 2 in Health & Social Care required. We are committed to equal
opportunities and will provide you with all the support, training and development you
need to help you enjoy an extremely satisfying and rewarding career in social care.
If you feel you can help us to make our family run care home a warm, friendly and welcoming
place to live, we’d love to hear from you.
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to attend a formal interview. This post is
subject to a criminal records check but is not a bar to employment.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com